On June 9th, 2018, the Trust held a strategy day, with the aim of bringing together everyone who was interested in supporting the Trust to begin developing a business plan, as well as an action plan of how to operate in year one.
The Trust aims to:
- use comedy to enrich and strengthen our community and the lives of individuals.
- run comedy courses improving literacy, confidence building and self expression.
- improve accessibility and inclusivity for all to the arts.
- support new and emerging artists.
If you’d like to get involved, we’d love to hear from you. We established that we are especially looking for people with the following skills:
- Projects / programme management
- Partnership / Relationship management
- Social media / comms
- Finance / Accounting
- Governance / safeguarding
If you don’t have any of this experience, but you’ve got enthusiasm for the Trusts objectives, you’ll be equally welcome.