- Sunday22/10/201712:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Sunday05/11/201712:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Sunday12/11/201712:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Sunday19/11/201712:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Sunday26/11/201712:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Sunday03/12/201712:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Sunday17/12/201712:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This weekly session is a place for comedians of all abilities to motivate themselves to write. The sessions are informal and friendly; it’s all about providing a designated space for writing and inspiration. Here, you can bounce ideas off of other writers or just enjoy being surrounded by fellow creatives while you get pen to paper. All types of comedy writers are welcome – so get to work on that stand up routine, finish that sitcom script or simply hone some of your best party jokes.
Most writing sessions will take place at the Candid Café for easier access to coffee and cakes, although stage space is available at the Bill Murray if you need to try something out. The café is just around the corner at 3 Torrens St (EC1V 1NQ), behind Angel tube, but someone will walk you round at 12 or give you directions if you turn up slightly later.